8-B it Bayonetta, formerly known as Angel Land, is an 8-bit style action/shooter game. We offer 8-Bit Bayonetta download on our website. The game features simplistic gameplay that uses one key for jumping and one for attack. Bayonetta, as the player character, stands at the left side of the screen while ground and aerial enemies slowly move towards her. Bayonetta cannot move, and the objective is to kill as many enemies as possible before they reach her. The score that players receive can be shared on Twitter. A game just for fun. Angel Land was initially announced announced on Platinum’s BAYO Blog in 2010. It announced the decision to expand the Bayonetta series into 2D with a new game produced by Yusuke Hashimoto and directed by Hideki Kamiya. A video on the official Platinum YouTube channel showed an 8-bit platformer game featuring Bayonetta fighting enemies, complete with features such as Witch Time. The blog post stated the game would be published by SEGA before finally confirming that it was an April Fools’
8-Bit Bayonetta Download Screenshots & 8-Bit Bayonetta Gameplay Trailer
Want to play fighting games? Check out THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Download.
How to get Free 8-Bit Bayonetta Download
Go through the simple instructions and in a very short time, 8-Bit Bayonetta Game will be ready to run at your end. Make sure you don’t skip any step.
1. Click Download button above.
2. Once the download is complete, just double-click on the setup file to start the installation.
3. Next, click on “Run” after that Click “Next” to start game download. This may take some time depending on game size and your connection.
4. Run the game.
5. These are the steps to be followed to play 8-Bit Bayonetta Game for free. You can now play 8-Bit Bayonetta on PC for free. If you have any problems installing 8-Bit Bayonetta PC game let us know in the comments below and we will try to help.
8-Bit Bayonetta System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.40GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480, Intel® HD Graphics 4400, ATI Radeon™ HD 5000 series, or better. OpenGL 4.3 required.
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Compatible with XInput and DirectInput USB devices including gamepads and arcade sticks based on Xbox 360, Xbox One, and DualShock controllers.